Alrawabi School for Girls’ season 2 different yet solid

Stay spill free hydrated

Stay spill free hydrated
https://images.app.goo.gl/92ewW4fb14vA9JL17

Most people love to carry around a drink with them everywhere they go and an emotional support water bottle just makes it even better. There are many different types of bottles of various shapes and sizes, but one that stands out in particular is the Owala. 

The Owala FreeSip water bottle has taken over social media. Some of its key features are that it is made of stainless steel, triple-layer insulated, has a leak-proof lid, and a freesip spout with a built-in straw. I own a 24-oz bottle, and it is so convenient. I use it at school, in the gym and on a sunny day out. In addition, it does not dent and is easy to clean. The Owala really does motivate me to drink more water due to its comfort and functionality. 

Compared to a Stanley Tumblr, Owalas are able to fit in cupholders and the side of backpacks. The Owala also includes a lock on the lid which Stanley water bottles do not have making the Owala spill and leakproof. As far as pricing, Owalas are around $28 and lightweight compared to a Stanley. Overall, I believe the Owala is more affordable and convenient. 

I would recommend an Owala to people, and I will continue to keep using mine because it is durable and keeps me hydrated. My Owala is with me every sip of the way.