Prom Dress Boutique

Back to Article
Back to Article

Prom Dress Boutique

Hey senior girls! Looking for a great place to buy your perfect prom dress? Think about attending an event created by the Junior Woman’s Club of Fort Worth that is just for buying prom dresses. The Junior Woman’s Club of Fort Worth is all about giving back to the community, luckily for us, we have been invited to one of their many events.

March 22nd @ 5:30pm – 8pm & March 23rd @ 9am – 1pm are the dates and times of the prom dress boutique. You’ll get the opportunity to browse through a collection of affordable prom dresses. VP of Community Action, Mary Michelle Young has created this event to allow for high school students to get a prom dress that they’ll love and they’ll love the price of it. Anyone interested in attending will need to fill out a quick information sheet to secure their shopping spot (PDB Form). The event will take place at Margaret Meacham Hall (1326 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104). The Summit staff encourages students to take advantage of the kindness of JWCFW.

If you do plan to attend, you will need a student ID to match your PDB form. One dress per student will be permitted. If you have questions regarding the dresses, prices, or organization, stop by your counseling office for more information. Keep an eye for more events being put out by JWCFW. They even award community scholarships! For more information about them and their events, visit their website: http://www.jwcfw.com.

Prom Dress Boutique